Wednesday, February 16, 2011

leopard shoes!

                                                                   IM ON THE HUNT
                                                           FOR LEOPARD SHOES


               I dont have animal print shoes,quite shocking because im a huge animal print fan especially leopard and zebra!SO IM ON THE HUNT for heels and flats very similar to these pictures!! I would wear leopard heels with either a all black or red dress.the flats i would wear with black skinny jeans and a cute top!! when i get myself a cute little pair ill post some pictures of me working it!!! xoxo 
                                                                

4 comments:

  1. I;m dying for these shoes. super cute! have you heard that you look a lot like dulcecandy?
    wwww.loveoffashion22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mee too but i cant find them anywhere and the ones i see are not that cute so im still looking!!
    lol i know who she is but i dont think i look like her lol
    xoxox thanks for following me !!!!!

    ReplyDelete